Sunday, July 19, 2009

Extended vacation?

So I've been here just over a week and it feels like I'm on a trip and having a vacation with the exception that I've moved my entire closet with me and my dresser and other daily nessacities.

In the last week, I've seen 3 movies, walked the mall (while grabbing job applications) and rearranged my bedroom about 5 million times. Saw Transformers and loved it again, and saw the new Harry Potter movie twice. First time was the midnight showing when it came out and then again today. However, since I don't keep up with the series and haven't read the books, I watched the 4th and 5th movies before seeing it again today so I not quite as lost.

In a couple weeks, it seems we might be going to Forks (YEAH FOR TWILIGHT), and into Seattle for a chocolate tour... hmmm yeah chocolate is my friend. Once I'm not so tired, I'll post more, but wanted to get a little blurp up!

HUGS!

No comments: