Thursday, April 10, 2008

Life

It is interesting what life gives us. I truly believe that we are only given as much as we can handle. If you think it's too much, you are being tested. With the events that happen in my life, I have looked at my life and tried to evaluate where I am, where I want to be and how I can get there. With that, I have realized that I am truly blessed, but also there is so much more to life and so much more that I can do in life. As I look at life and decide what I want, I have realized that life is truly a stage, you are the main character and in the end, you are responsible for your actions, you are accountable for yourself and the people you meet a long the way do leave footprints in the sand, imprints on your heart, and regardless of how long they are casted into your play called life, they always have a lasting effect and affect on where you stand today.

No comments: